Hi everyone! We are less than a week away from our weekend retreat in Cefn Lea. We are excited that our two speakers for the weekend are:
- Pastor Rodrigo Leite –a Brazilian pastor
- Connie Calder Taylor – an American missionary based in YWAM Cambridge.
We also have a team helping us out:
- Gui Schott and Lorena Aires – a Brazilian missionary couple serving in YWAM Coventry. They will be supporting us with translation, helping with kids work and doing set up and so on.
- Taewon Kim and Juyoung Lee – a Korean missionary couple serving in YWAM The King’s Lodge, Nuneaton. They will be leading worship.
- Vanessa Cardenas – originally from Colombia, doing an internship in a church in Coventry. She will be leading our Kids’ Club on Saturday.
We can arrive in our accommodation at Cefn Lea from 4pm on Friday 15th October. Please drop into our conference room to say, “hi” and receive the full weekend programme when you arrive. Sunday lunch will be at 1pm and we need to leave our accommodation by 4pm on Sunday.
Remember that our accommodation is in leisure homes and chalets outside the main complex so please bring warm clothes and shoes for walking back and forth. We also hope to have a bonfire on Saturday night, so bring clothes to keep you warm that you don’t mind smelling of smoke! If you have any other practical questions, please see the Cefn Lea website or let us know and we will do our best to help.
As mentioned in the church service, we are gathering with people from different families, and places around the country. To do our best to prevent the spread of COVID, please do a lateral flow test on Thursday evening or Friday morning and send a photo of your result via WhatsApp.
We are looking forward to this time and praying for spiritual and physical protection over all involved.